Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"FALL"ing in love with Autumn!

Maycee with her cute little piggy tails!

Kason had fun playing in the leaves and picking mom the only flower left in the yard.

I took some pictures around the yard of my little kids while my older kids were still at school.


Skylee and Cassidy playing at the ward party.

They did a great job. I was so impressed!


Skylee and her friends at the Oktoberfest ward party.




More fall pictures around the yard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love this time of year as the leaves turn colors and the days are cooler.
I just don't love the cold weather that follows.

2 comments:

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big they are getting. Kason is so cute, and I can't believe he will soon be 4! Maycee is adorable! Thanks for the cute pics! Hope all is well with you guys!

Marsha said...

Cute as ever, Chanel.. love the pics.. I didn't know Skylee played in band!