Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back 2 School












It's that time of year when the school shopping is done and summer vacation is over. I enjoy shopping but sad when summer is over.
On the first day of school it's always tradition to take pictures before the kids leave on the bus. Of course, anytime Kaiden gets his picture taken it's like pulling teeth and Skylee loves it! It amazes me how much they grow each year.
It was sad to send the kids out the door. Maycee and I stood on the porch and waved as the bus drove down the road.
This year Kaiden is in 10th grade and Skylee is in the big Jr. High as a 7th grader.
I hope they can learn and grow and build lasting memories throughout this school year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back 2 School
2009-2010

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Such good looking kids! And you take the BEST pictures too!

Chanel said...

Thanks Marsha. You're so sweet!

Stephanie Hyder said...

This makes me feel so much better. It's usually a fight to get Jesse to smile too. Skylee looks cute!